This page is to help capture areas for Home Automation using various tools and services. My goal is to maintain my own all-in-one solution that turns my Raspberry Pi into an ultimate home automation hub with minimal requirement or involvement of cloud.
I wanted to address the 2 year itch that’s been gravitating me towards a platform to automate “things” in my life.
There are several items to address prior to getting started with your design.
- Content Management
Tools and Gear
The list of tools and gear used for my project.
- Hacker.io Project- https://www.hackster.io/mike6/home-virtual-assistant-99f150
- Home Assistant – https://home-assistant.io/
- GitHub Repository – https://github.com/mikereams/Reams-Home-Assistant-Configuration
The following articles were created for getting started with Home Assistant (hassio).
- Installing Home Assistant
- Configuring Home Assistant
- Installing Add-Ons